The program provides support through a range of grants, including:
- Support for RAPs to undertake functions under the Aboriginal Heritage Act 2006
- Establishment grants for newly appointed RAPs.
- RAP business planning to help newly appointed RAPs to implement their operations.
- RAP applicant grants to help Traditional Owner organisations and groups to develop applications to the Victorian Aboriginal Heritage Council, to be appointed as a RAP.
- State-wide forums for RAPs.
We strongly acknowledge the traditional land on which we live and work and pay our respects to Elders past, present and future.
Reviewed 14 July 2022